Web Sites for Events and Conferences
Event and Conference web sites require a wide range of features to be truly useful. They are not only information rich with access controls for member information and resources, but also require ecommerce sections with multi tiered pricing of events based on membership levels and event options selected. We have coded some pretty tricky customisations based on a diverse range of event and conference needs.
Some of the requirements we come across and services we offer in building web sites for organisations and associations
- Web site Requirements Discussions and Documentation
- Graphic Design to Approval
- Web site construction
- Membership Registration and Payment
- Secured content for members
- Annual Membership Renewal Payments
- Payment gateway Integration or payment taking solutions for Credit Card
- Membership directory for public to find members
- Membership events from free to multi level pricing based on member level
- Bulk email platform to email members information
- Content management
- Membership and Events Management
- Image carousel for promoting events
- Custom forms for registering to present papers at conferences
- Mobile responsive
- Highest code quality
- Backoffice membership management of levels and payments
- Full order and payment history of members
- Honorary, student, full memberships
- Add web content through the CMS for members or general public
- Account login and member tools
- Multi state branch and country branch needs as part of overarching organisation. Individual state branch pricing and requirements within the overall organisational structure.
by Angela Kempin on 2020-02-21Read Post
We have just started an SEO campaign for Perth Bumper and buff covering the Key word Bumper repair.
by Angela Kempin on 2020-02-07Read Post
Working with GTP to improve ranking with our 20hr Package. Keep an eye on the progress by googling these key terms to see how they improve ranking wise.
by Angela Kempin on 2020-01-14Read Post
BIAWA is the Boating Industry Australia WA. GTP has been working with the BIAWA board to create a beautiful and functional membership directory site.